Top 10 lists, they’re as manly as steak pie, pints of Guinness and never remembering birthdays. If you need some top 10 lists to get your stag party started then here’s a few we’ve thrown together while eating steak pies and drinking pints of Guinness.
- Top 10 Stag Party Anthems
- Top 10 Stag Party Fancy Dress Ideas
- Top 10 UK Stag Party Destinations
- Top 10 European Stag Party Destinations
- Top 10 Stag Party Activities
- Top 10 DIY Stag Party Weekend Ideas
- White Wedding - Billy Idol
- Love Is The End – Keane
- I’m Getting Married in the Morning - Matt Dusk
- It’s Over - Roy Orbison
- Story of a Lonely Guy - Blink 182
- Love & Marriage - Frank Sinatra
- See You On The Other Side - Ozzy Osbourne
- Chapel Of Love - Elton John
- It’s The End Of The World As We Know It – REM
- Modern Love - David Bowie
As voted by our Facebook fans.
- Convicts (for his last night of freedom)
- Toy Soldiers
- Movie Characters
- Elvises (yes plural. Or should that be Elvi?)
- Cops & Robbers
- 70’s Golfers
- Go Karts
- Quad Bikes
- Bushcraft Survival
- Bubble Football
- White Water Rafting
- 4x4 Off Road Driving
- Escape Room
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Zombie Survival
St Andrews style competitive action (minus the cheery crowds and multi-million-pound sponsorship). Create your own Stag Party Open.
- Road Trip
Hire some classic wheels or VW camper vans and take the groom on a road trip back to his boyhood haunts.
- Go Overboard
Hire a cruiser and go coastal as you find every fine beach bar along the coast.
- Overseas Trip
The world’s your lobster. See the big blue yonder and go find yourselves a new playground to party in.
- Go Native
Tents, tequila and tantrums. Can any your friendships survive a stag camping trip and live to tell the tale?
- Activities Weekend
Quad bikes, go cart racing, skeet shooting, kayaking. Head to an activity center and have it all.
- City Slickers
Museums, art galleries, afternoon tea and landscaped gardens. Or drinking games, lap dancing clubs, and hangovers. You decide.
- Summer Camp
Relive your childhood summers, minus the unattainable girls, sweaty palms and bullies.
- House Guests
Get away from the crowds. Hire a holiday home for your own stag weekend escape to the country, lock yourselves away with beers, BBQs and party games.
Grab him when he least suspects it. Bundle him into a car and leave a funny ransom note telling the bride when and where to pick him up (if she pays the ransom).