Any good stag night needs a three basic ingredients; great friends, killer games and cold drinks. James Bond, Earnest Hemingway, Frank Sinatra, The Dude, some of the coolest guys to ever walk the planet drank cocktails. And nothing says, “I’m here to party” like adding the final ingredients, to your ‘Flaming Death’ man brew, grabbing a lighter and shouting, “Stand back and let’s light this bad boy up!”
Here’s a few of our favorite stag party cocktails and how to make them.
- Vodka Martini
- Short Trip to Hell
- Bloody Smurf
- Purple Guinness
- Beer Ice Cream Float
- Beer Margarita
- Rusty Nail
- Agent Orange
- Long Island Iced Tea
If you’re gonna do it, do it like bond.
- 25ml dry vermouth
- 75ml vodka
- Ice cubes
- Pour the vermouth and vodka into a shaker over ice
- Shale until condensation appears on the outside of the shaker
- Pour, drink, shoot bad guys
A highway to a hangover over mammoth proportions. Don't say we didn't warn you!
- 25ml Jagermeister
- 50ml peach schnapps
- 50ml strawberry schnapps
- 50ml wildberry schnapps
- 200ml energy drink
- Pour all the schnapps in a cocktail shaker over ice
- Strain into a glass
- Pour the Jagermeister into shot glass
- Drop the shot into the glass and drink
Paint the town blue with this all singing party starter!
- 25ml vodka
- 25ml Blue Curacao liqueur
- 25ml raspberry liqueur
- Pour the vodka, Blue Curacao liqueur and raspberry liqueur into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice Shake and strain into a shot glass
- Drink and repeat until you start to sound like Gargamel
A smooth Brazilian cocktail that will bring some samba football to your weekend.
- Brown sugar
- Lime wedges
- Place 4 lime wedges and sugar in pestle and mortar or mixing bowl
- Crush the lime and sugar with a muddler until the sugar dissolves into the lime juice
- Add the cachaca and crushed ice then stir
- Drink and samba!
Real Irishman won’t consider drinking anything that doesn’t come in a pint glass, unless its whiskey, in which case... put it in a pint glass!
- Blackcurrant cordial
- Pour the Guinness into pint glass
- 25-50ml blackcurrant cordial (to your taste)
- "Oh Danny boy, the pipes the pies are calling..."
A mash-up of the drinks of your misspent youth and the drinks of your misspent adulthood.
- 2-3 scoops premium coffee ice cream
- 1 x bottle Beer
- Fill a tall chilled glass with ice cream, and slowly pour beer over it
A beer based cocktail for a less than manly groom.
- 50ml limeade
- 50ml tequila
- 50ml lager
- Pour all the ingredients in a blender with ice and blend until smooth
- If you feel adventurous garnish with a slice of lime
- But garnishing is for girls so then go give yourself a stern talking to
A classic cocktail that every man should know how to make.
- 50ml Scotch whisky
- 25ml Drambuie
- 1 twist lemon peel
- Pour the Scotch whisky and Drambuie over ice
- Strain into a short glass
- Add a twist of lemon peel
The barmen’s weapon of choice in any alcohol warfare.
- 1 & ½ oz peach liqueur
- 1 & ½ oz Jack Daniel's
- 8 oz orange juice
- Mix the Jack Daniels and peach liqueur in a tall glass
- Add orange juice to suit your taste
This classic stag party cocktail is the cause of many happy hangovers.
- 25ml vodka
- 25ml tequila
- 25ml rum
- 25ml gin
- 25ml triple sec
- 50ml sweet and sour mix
- 1 splash Coca-Cola
- Mix ingredients together over ice in a glass
- Pour into a shaker over ice
- Pour into a glass to serve
A true gentleman’s cocktail and a favorite of legendary party animal, Earnest Hemmingway.
- 50ml white rum
- Dash of soda water
- 2 tsp caster Sugar
- 4 lime wedge
- 2 sprigs of mint
- Muddle sugar and lime wedges and one sprig of mint
- Add the white rum and ice
- Pour into a glass and add the remaining lime wedges
- Add soda water to your taste
- Stir and add a final mint leaf
It’ll either turn you into Rick Grimes or the walking dead.
- 15ml Bacardi rum
- 25ml pineapple juice
- 25ml orange juice
- 25ml apricot brandy
- 1 tsp sugar
- 50ml light rum
- 25ml dark rum
- 25ml lime juice
- Blend all ingredients with ice except the Bacardi
- Pour into a tall glass
- Float the Bacardi on top by pouring it over the back of a spoon
- Garnish with a sprig of mint
- Drink and wait for your brain to start to melt "We're all Negan."